Dogs and cats suffer from many types of skin disorders, and The Bluffs Pet Clinic can diagnose and treat the diseases associated with your pet’s skin, ears, mouth, hair and nails. We can also diagnose and treat your pet’s allergies. Allergies, skin problems and excessive scratching can make both you and your pet miserable.
Our veterinarians are trained to identify the source of your pet’s problem, and diagnostic testing may include skin scraping, cytologies performed by our in-house laboratory, allergy serum testing or biopsies.
Common skin problems include:
- Parasites (fleas and Mites)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Tumors, lumps or growths
- Infectious diseases (bacterial and fungal)
- Endocrine System (hormonal) diseases
- Chronic or recurrent ear infections
- Diseases of the feet, footpad, nails
- Skin cancers
If your pet is exhibiting any of these symptoms, please call us for a dermatology appointment:
- Hair loss (alopecia)
- Redness of skin (erythema)
- Recurrent skin infections
- Recurrent ear infections
- Face rubbing
- Excessive licking of feet, legs and belly
- Biting and chewing at the skin
- New tumors or growths
For more information please contact us at 651-388-1103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.